Temporary hours: 9AM-6PM Monday through Friday, 9AM-5PM Saturday, and Noon-5PM Sunday.
Access to the library building:
- For unvaccinated people, properly worn face masks/coverings, covering both the nose and the mouth, are required for entry and must be worn at all times while inside the building. Masks are strongly encouraged for all library visitors
- All three floors of the library are open for browsing the main collection.
- Seating is limited.
- Meeting rooms, the Teen Room, and the Treehouse Room remain closed.
- Restrooms are open.
- The Friends Book Shop is open 11AM-5PM Monday-Thursday, 10:0AM-4PM Friday and Saturday, and 1PM-4PM on Sunday. Donations are accepted by appointment only.
- Librarians are available by phone, e-mail, chat, and in person to answer questions during open hours.
- No appointments are necessary for holds pick up or computer use. The Circulation Desk is open for check out, returns, and library card account questions during open hours.
- Saratoga Room research, 3D printing, exam proctoring, and notary public services are available by appointment.
- Photocopiers and fax are available.
- Outdoor library return drops are open 24 hours. Indoor return drops are avaialable during open hours. Materials are checked in on the day they are returned, if returned during open hours.
- Programs continue to be virtual.
Library Budget Vote and Trustee Election: A link to the legal notice, as published in the Saratogian and the Daily Gazette, regarding the June 17, 2021 library budget vote and trustee election can be found here.
Reopening Phase: 5