The library strives to support the community, but the community can also support the library. There are various ways you can help.
If desired, and you are in a position to provide monetary support, the library would be very gracious to receive your support. This support helps to provide programs, equipment, materials, and aids in maintaining a safe and enjoyable library.
The Friends of the Saratoga Springs Public Library was founded as a not-for-profit community organization in 1976 to promote and support the programs, staff, facilities, and goals of the library. By supporting the Friends of the library, you also support the library, and therefore the surrounding community.
You can support the Friends by doing any number of things, such as:
- Become a member of the Friends
- Patronize the Friends Book Shop by:
- Patronize the Friends Coffee Shop by:
- Grab a light snack at the coffee shop
- Volunteer for the Friends Coffee Shop
- Attend the Saratoga Book Festival, or Donate to the Festival