Our Website's Copyright Notice
Unless otherwise stated, all material used on the SSPL.org website is copyright SSPL. Imagery, content, and other
material may not be used without permission. To request permission, please contact the
webmaster. The library catalog is not part of the SSPL.org website. Any web sites or services
used or linked to from the SSPL.org website is copyright or trademark their respective owners.
Used Tools with Copyright
The following tools and solutions were used in the creation of our website, and requested or required attribution
for their work on the websites they were used in:
- Weather Underground API
- License: http://www.wunderground.com/weather/api/d/terms.html
- The Weather Underground API allows us to display the weather forecast and alert information on our website for up to 10 days.
- David Hellsing's Tripoli CSS "framework"
- License: GNU General Public License
- Tripoli allowed us to create a nice visual experience that is very similar in most popular browsers in a very short amount of time.
- License: CC Attribution ShareAlike
tables without forcing the webserver to do any extra work.
Credits to Tools and Authors
Some tools or solutions used on our site were freely provided, without copyright, but we'd still like to extend our
thanks to them for providing these tools and solutions by making our lives easier.