Our Website's Copyright Notice
Unless otherwise stated, all material used on the SSPL.org website is copyright SSPL. Imagery, content, and other material may not be used without permission. To request permission, please contact the webmaster. The library catalog is not part of the SSPL.org website. Any web sites or services used or linked to from the SSPL.org website is copyright or trademark their respective owners.
Used Tools with Copyright
The following tools and solutions were used in the creation of our website, and requested or required attribution for their work on the websites they were used in:
- David Hellsing's Tripoli CSS "framework"
- License: GNU General Public License
- Tripoli allowed us to create a nice visual experience that is very similar in most popular browsers in a very short amount of time.
- License: CC Attribution ShareAlike
Credits to Tools and Authors
Some tools or solutions used on our site were freely provided, without copyright, but we'd still like to extend our thanks to them for providing these tools and solutions by making our lives easier.
- SweetTitles by Dustin Diaz (as seen when hovering events on the homepage)
- "Augie" Font by Emerald City Fontwerks