Your Library Card
Enjoy using library materials! To help us serve you better, please:
- Sign your library card
- Bring your card each time you visit
- Report a lost or stolen card at once
- Inform us of changes to the following:
- Phone Number
- Email Address (if provided)
Your library's policies are designed to ensure that materials are returned on time, and in good condition for use by as many people as possible. Please ask library staff to help you if you need additional information. They will be happy to help you.
Lost or misplaced your card?
- Please come to the library during our open hours and bring a form of identification with you.
- There is a $1 fee for a new card that will be added to your account.
Information for New Borrowers
New Library Card:
- Fill out a library card application form (en Español) (print at home or get one at the library) - or fill out an online form (some restrictions apply).
- Identification and proof of current address must be presented when you pick up your physical card at the library.
- Anyone in Grade 5 or younger has to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- It may take several business days for a new registration to be completed. Once complete, the borrowing limit could increase to 50 items.
- Your library card may be used to borrow on the day it is issued to you.
Loan Limits per card
50 items per card
- Most Books, Magazines, Children's Books - 28 Days
- New & Popular Books - 14 Days
- Music CDs - 14 Days
- Audio Books - 28 Days
- DVDs, Children And Adult - 14 Days
- Museum Passes - 7 Days
- Children's Audiobooks And Music - 28 Days
For more detailed information on the use of your card and your account see the Renewals, Fines, and Reserves page.