Your Library Card
Enjoy using library materials! To help us serve you better, please:
- Sign your library card
- Bring your card each time you visit
- Report a lost or stolen card at once
- Inform us of changes to the following:
- Phone Number
- Email Address (if provided)
Your library's policies are designed to ensure that materials are returned on time, and in good condition for use by as many people as possible. Please ask library staff to help you if you need additional information. They will be happy to help you.
Information for New Borrowers
In the Library:
- Fill out a library card application form.
- Identification showing a current address must be presented when you pick up your physical card at the library.
- It may take several business days for a new registration to be completed. Once complete, the borrowing limit will increase to 50 items.
- Your library card may be used to borrow on the day it is issued to you. A new card has a 3 item borrowing limit.
Not quite ready to come to the library?
- Fill out an online library card application.
- Identification showing a current address must be presented when you pick up yuor physical card at the library.
- It may take several business days for a new registration to be completed.
- Your library card may be used to borrow online books and audiobooks on the day it is issued to you.
Lost or misplaced your card?
- Please come to the library during our open hours and bring a form of identification with you.
- There is a $1 fee for a new card that will be added to your account.
Loan Limits per card
50 items per card
- Most Books, Magazines, Children's Books - 28 Days
- New & Popular Books - 14 Days
- Music CDs - 14 Days
- Audio Books - 28 Days
- DVDs, Children And Adult - 14 Days
- Museum Passes - 7 Days
- Children's Audiobooks And Music - 28 Days
For more detailed information on the use of your card and your account see the Renewals, Fines, and Reserves page.