Your Library Card
Enjoy using library materials! To help us serve you better, please:
- Sign your library card
- Bring your card each time you visit
- Report a lost or stolen card at once
- Inform us of changes to the following:
- Phone Number
- Email Address (if provided)
Your library's policies are designed to ensure that materials are returned on time, and in good condition for use by as many people as possible. Please ask library staff to help you if you need additional information. They will be happy to help you.
Information for New Borrowers
- Identification showing a current address in our service area must be presented at time of registration to allow the increase of the borrowing limit.
- It may take several business days for a new registration to be completed. Once complete, the borrowing limit will increase to 50 items.
- Your library card may be used to borrow on the day it is issued to you. A new card has a 3 item borrowing limit.
Loan Limits per card
50 items per card
- Most Books, Magazines, Children's Books - 28 Days
- New & Popular Books - 14 Days
- Music CDs - 14 Days
- Audio Books - 28 Days
- DVDs, Children And Adult - 7 Days
- Museum Passes - 7 Days
- Children's Audiobooks And Music - 28 Days
For more detailed information on the use of your card and your account see the Renewals, Fines, and Reserves page.