Borrow a Chromebook Laptop
The library’s Chromebook laptops, to be borrowed only within the building for up to 3 hours per day, connect to the library’s wireless internet and can be used with any internet-based services (such as YouTube, Gmail, Dropbox, and more). A valid library card is required in order to borrow the Chromebook.
- 3 hour limit begins at time of checkout
- Overdue fines begin after 3 hour limit expires
- Printing available via library’s remote printing service
- Custom security settings:
- Cannot leave building; will alert and become disabled
- In order to preserve your privacy, we do not allow personal Chrome OS logins
- On exit the session and all files are reset
For more details on borrowing the laptops, or on what features the Chromebooks provide, please seek out a librarian at the Reference Desk on the 2nd floor of the library.
These Chromebooks were purchased thanks to the Friends of the Saratoga Springs Public Library, and a Spectrum Community Grant.