Notary Public Services
Notary services are temporarily suspended until the library is no longer operating with any COVID related restrictions. If unsure, please call us. Some branches of Adirondack Trust are known to currently be offering notary services.
Saratoga Springs Public Library offers notary public services should you need documents notarized.
What You Need to Know
- Is there any fee or charge for this service?
- The library does not charge for notorizing documents.
- When is a notary public available?
- A notary public is generally available on weekdays from 9:00am to 4:30pm but may not always be available. Please call ahead (518-584-7860) to verify availability.
- What documentation will be required?
- The entire document to be notarized
- A government issued photo ID
Documents must be signed in the presence of the notary public. Do not sign the documents beforehand.