Notary Public Services
Saratoga Springs Public Library offers notary public services should you need documents notarized.
What You Need to Know
- Is there any fee or charge for this service?
- The library does not charge for notorizing documents.
- When is a notary public available?
- A notary public is generally available on weekdays from 9:00am to 5:00pm but may not always be available. Please call ahead (518-584-7860) to verify availability.
- What documentation will be required?
- , and a government issued photo ID. The document must be signed in the presence of the notary public. Do not sign it beforehand.
- The entire document to be notarized
- A government issued photo ID
Documents must be signed in the presence of the notary public. Do not sign the documents beforehand.