Youth Services Programs
Wednesday, July 24th
H. Dutcher Community Room
2019 CHILDREN'S SUMMER READING PROGRAM: JUNE 17-AUGUST 31
The Children's Summer Reading Program is open to children from the age of three* through those entering 6th Grade in the fall. The library has planned programs to keep children reading, learning and having fun all summer with performances, storytimes, a reading club, and more. Programs are supported in part by The Friends of the Saratoga Springs Public Library.
New this summer:
Same as before...
- Pick up a Summer Reading Adventure Guide - includes a place to keep track of your reading, program ideas, book lists and more
- Read 10 hours and pick up a prize pack
- Read 20 hours and pick up your second prize pack
- Read 25 hours and pick up your grand prize
* For children under three, check out our Programs for Preschoolers section of the brochure.
- Beanstack! Read reviews, see events, participate in activities and more
- Come tell a Book Buddy about what you've been reading and earn a Book Buck
- Choose to use your Book Buck(s) on books, coupons, and goodies
- Attend Family Programs to enter drawings for family prizes all summer long!